Communities In Schools is a local non profit supported by grants, corporate and private donations.
CISCF always has a list of items needed to support our programs and our services to youth. In addition, cash donations are greatly appreciated and always go directly to the services we provide for our local youth.
Donate to Communities In Schools today or take a look at our Wish List to see if you can donate any of the items we need!
OUR WISH LIST:
- Computers in good working order
- Flat screen monitors
- Bus, minivan
- Health Room supplies
- Scholarships for students who graduate and go on to college
- Treadmill, dumbells, free weights
- New Year's Romp This Saturday!!!
Get your year off to a running start and join us for the 1st Annual New Year's Romp this Saturday, January 5th....full article
- WIRE After School Program Now Serves Middle and High School students!
WIRE is now open Monday / Wednesday for middle school students and Tuesday / Thursday for high school students...full article
- National Study Ranks Communities In Schools Most Effective Dropout Prevention Organization in US
Largest and Most Comprehensive Evaluation Conducted by Nation's Foremost Social Science Evaluation Firms...full article